Zucchini : 1 (12 oz)
Green onion : 1 stalk
Red pepper : 1/2 piece
Garlic : 2 cloves
Sesame oil : 1 tb
Sesame seed, roasted : 1 ts
Salad oil : 1 tb
- Cut the zucchini lengthwise in half and slice it in the shape of half-moon about 1/4 inch thick.
- Dip the sliced zucchinis in salt water for about 5 minutes and drain them well.
- Chop the green onion, crush the garlic finely, and cut the red pepper into large pieces.
- Heat the salad oil in a pan. Cook the zucchini. Add the green onion and the garlic.
- When well done, remove them from heat. Add the red pepper and remaining sauce, then mix them well by hand.
Transfer it to a serving plate.