400 g of chicken pieces
150 grams of broccoli or cauliflower
1 green onion
1 bell pepper
400 g of noodles
5 green chillies
2 tsp freshly ground pepper
1 sq inch of ginger
10 cloves of garlic
1 ground star aniseed
150 g of carrot cur lengthwise
60 ml of olive oil
30 ml of soy sauce
150 ml of chicken broth
1 bunch cilantro
2 tsp chili powder
3 chicken soup cubes
50 g corn starch
1. Cut the chicken to bite−size pieces,coat them with a little corn flour, and half of soy sauce,mix with chili powder and aniseed powder.In a non−stick wok,add 1 tsp of oil and pour the eggs and cook them under low fire.
2. Sprinkle the scrambled eggs with pepper and remove them to a plate.
3. Add more oil to the hot wok. Add the crushed garlic and crushed ginger to the oil. Add the chopped green onions, chilies and chicken to the wok, stirring continuously. After a couple of minutes,reduce the heat so that
the chicken cooks in its own juice.
4. Add the florets of broccoli/cauliflower and stir fry them for about 3 minutes. Meanwhile,prepare Noodles as advised and
5. Turn up the heat in your wok. Add the broth,spiced with crushed soup cubes and soy sauce. Add the remaining corn starch to add the "glaze" and mix in the chopped celery and scrambled eggs.
6. Lastly mix them with the prepared noodles.
Garnish with cilantro and serve hot.